Hey loves. If you’re not already aware, I’m obsessed with lavender. The smell alone is a physiological lullaby inducing calm vibes. When you apply lavender essential oil topically it has a range of benefits. So I decided to share with you all some of my Favorite Lavender Things.
1. I don’t often burn incense but when I do this brand and scent is my favorite. I got this box from from @thedopehealer located in Philly.
2. This soy wax blend candle is exquisite. Since buying my essential oil diffuserI don’t burn candles anymore but this one has such a pleasant smell even when unlit I couldn’t resist. I picked it up from Target a few months ago.
3. Everyone should have a bottle of Lavender essential oil on hand in their bathroom cabinet. I picked this one up from Amazon.
4. I mixed this batch of Dead Sea Salt, lavender essential oil, and lavender buds myself. Whenever I need a good foot soak I whip up a batch. DM me if you’d like to buy some.
5. Fresh lavender is something I always look forward to in the spring. Trader Joes usually has small pots for $6.00
6. I got this lavender smudge stick from @thedopehealer It doesn’t burn the same as sage so I only light it for a few seconds.